Ladybug

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Productive Weekend

Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekends sure do seem to fly by, don't they? Friday was such a great day. Work was busy until around 3:00, then we all took out our new iPads and played. We showed each other which apps we had purchased and "ichatted". Ha! We are spoiled.

After work, I went home and freshened up, then Cori & I went to Ft. Worth. She had a gift card to PF Changs from her birthday. We did the meal for two which was a ridiculous amount of food for the two of us. I ate about 1/2 my hot and sour soup cup, 1 chicken lettuce wrap, then about 7 small pieces of chicken/shrimp from the two entrees. I did manage to have a few bites of dessert too. :scared2: Then we headed to the Bowling for Soup concert which was super fun. I LOVE them!!

We didn't get home until almost 2am, so I slept in instead of going to Jazzercise. In fact, except for a Tupperware party at 2pm and church at 6pm, I lazed around most of the day.

Sunday was a different story. While I didn't get up until 9:30, I was busy after that. I met some friends for breakfast. I LOVE EGGS! I went to the grocery store then came home and attacked both my laundry and the spare bedroom. I worked for about 4 hours around the house and really burned some calories! I completely finished my laundry and the spare room is about 90% ready for visitors.

I spent the evening catching up on the last season of WEEDS. That is such a crazy, but awesome show. Next thing I knew, it was time for bed and a new week!

Tomorrow is the end of the month and time for my monthly weigh in. Stay tuned. :sleep:

No comments: