Ladybug

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance? (dance, dance)

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I LOVE the show So You Think You Can Dance and have attended every tour they have had! Yes, I am somewhat of a 12 year old girl. :thumbup: The first tour which was from Season 2 didn't come to DFW so we actually flew to Chicago for a weekend to see it. We are dedicated!

Last night was the most recent SYTYCD tour at the Verizon theater in Grand Prairie. Eight of us met for dinner, then went to the show. It was great! Plus, I had plenty of room left in my seat AND I kept my legs crossed which was super awesome!!!

I was slightly annoyed this morning when I weighed and I hadn't gotten rid of ALL the pesky extra I had found with my Chinese food. I guess it was over half though, so I should get over it. I'm sure that tomorrow will bring things back to normal.

Today's new items: I'm wearing a long shirt/short dress in grey black and white animal print over leggings. I added a short-sleeved linen jacket and grey suede short boots. My dental hygenist told me that I looked "super cute" this morning so that is fun! This is the first time I've worn any of it except for the leggings. It's so fun to take tags off and wear something each morning!

Tomorrow is Friday everyone...hold on, we've almost made it!!

No comments: