Ladybug

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Facing the week.

Monday, January 17, 2010

I don't feel very motivated today. Until I get my next fill which is two weeks from today, I think I 'm going to be in a frustrating holding pattern. I'm having a very hard time "dieting" which is what I need to do since I'm so hungry. I did an excellent job M-Th last week, then it all fell apart over the weekend.

This is just another bump in the road that I need to get through. It will be extra tough this week because I travel W-F. I will have to really focus on making good choices.

It's intersting that when it comes to exercise, i can make all sorts of good choices, but when it comes to food, I can be so horrible. Baby steps, Beth. Right now I will focus on my exercise AND making sure that I don't sabatoge myself on the food side. In two weeks, I will have more help.

Hope your week is starting better!!

No comments: