Ladybug

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Go, go, go!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just got my flu shot, so I'm ready for Fall! :confused:

Last night I had a few moments of thought about my journery. I'm in my "small" range. I'm within 10-15 pounds of my lowest weights as an adult. I wondered briefly if this could be it for me. I mean, I look pretty great! I've gotten into almost every "skinny" piece of clothing I have. What can I really expect?

And then I started looking at some pictures. My SIL was finally able to send me pics from my 5K. As I was looking at them, I realized that if I can do THAT...I can do MORE! It might take 3 years, but who cares? I'm loving my life right now and I'm going at a pace that I can continue for as long as I need. Sometimes, I guess I just need to remind myself. :thumbup:

Speaking of my 5K, as I mentioned before, my SIL was absolutely awesome! I'm truly not sure I could have done it without her.

Today I'm committing to running 2 miles at lunch and Jazzercising for an hour tonight.

Fun NSV: I was able to wear a dress today that I have had for YEARS, but it hasn't fit. It looks really nice and I've gotten several compliments!!

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: