Ladybug

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Size 14s! Yippee!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I wear jeans to work so I have a ton of them. 9 pairs, I think. Which seems crazy until I think about the fact that I literally wear them everyday. I remember a time when I didn't even OWN a pair of jeans!!

I have had to retire a few pairs this week and I noticed that others were getting a little baggy. Last night I was running early for my dinner with a friend, so I stopped by Cato. I am now the owner of 2 new pairs of size 14 jeans!!
I know I won't be in these jeans long, but it is nice to know that this time it is because I will be heading for size 12s!!

I was trying to remember when I bought my current size 16 jeans and I think it was only a month or so ago. And I know that I didn't fit into the 14s at that time. I only lost ONE POUND in the last month, so it just goes to show you that you can't always go by the scale. :-)

I'm having such a feel good day! It is such a rush to wear something new and SMALLER!

I'm out tomorrow and the weekend for the NASCAR races getting my redneck on, so have a wonderful weekend, my friends!!

No comments: