Ladybug

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cool Website

Friday, January 14, 2011

You all may already know about this, but I just found it. There is a website www.healthydiningfinder.com where you can plug in your zip code and it tells you what healthy dining options are near you. It not only gives restaurant ideas, it tells you exactly what to order and what special requests to make, if needed.

I go out to lunch a lot at work. Right now (until my next fill in two weeks), I'm really struggling with hunger. So I want to be able to eat a little more hearty without spending a bunch of calories.
Through this website, I had about 6 restaurant options I could give my friends that would allow me to choose wisely. They chose Red Lobster and I found that I can get a fish option I like with broccoli, salad, & dressing for less than 400 calories.

Sweet!

No comments: