Ladybug

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Colts, baby!

Thursday, August 25, 2010

I'm sitting here blogging and watching Colts preseason football. My life is SWEET! The only thing that would make it better would be a regular season game. :scared2: I LOVE football!!

Speaking of the Colts, I bought our plane tickets to Indy today. They went down almost $100 so I jumped on it. I also reserved the hotel so we are ready to go! It is hard to believe that I have a trip to Louisville, a visit from the parents, & a trip to New Orleans before that. Plus a trip to North Carolina to see my godson a couple weeks after that. Whew! Exhausting...but again, how awesome!?

Jazzercise was a good workout tonight. I used 8 pound weights tonight instead of 10. They felt pretty light which is a good sign. I had a little twinge in my back today and I wanted to baby it. But I still felt that I got in great strength training.

Tomorrow night we are going to a Bowling for Soup concert. They are my favorite band and I LOVE seeing them. I'm excited!

Have a great Friday everyone! I will be rocking out! :sleep:

No comments: