Ladybug

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bad Beth, Bad.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Okay, first the bad news for the week. I gained a 1/2 pound this week. Ugh. That is made even worse by the fact that it is only the 2nd week after a fill and I had a two pound loss going into the holiday weekend. Double ugh. Whatever possessed me to eat a bunch of ice cream, candy and cookies? What's up with that?

On a positive note, I have been very true to my exercise committment. I've been thinking that that I have done well with a fitness goal and started to think about what I will do after my 8 week committment is over. I think that I am leaning toward a "Couch to 5K" program. I hate running, but it isn't THAT far and with a goal to achieve...I just might be able to do it.

Monday-10 min on the treadmill.
Tuesday-30 min on the elliptical.
Wednesday-hour with personal trainer.
Thursday-30 min on the elliptical.
Friday-hour with personal trainer.
Saturday-hour of Jazzercise.
Sunday-25 min on the treadmill.

I'm pleased that I worked out 7 times (every day!), but I'm disappointed that it only adds up to 3 1/2 hours. I would really like to be more at the 5-6 hour range. There is work to be done! :thumbup:

I have four more weeks in my exercise program. So, I will focus on putting in as much time as possible!

I feel better and truly that is the most important thing!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Have a great week!!

No comments: