Ladybug

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Starting week #6 of my Jumpstart!

Monday, April 12, 2010

It was a good week all around! After my .4 lb gaining debacle last week, I lost 4.6 lbs this week. YAY!! That mean that I'm averaging 1.8 lbs lost per week since the procedure. I'm quite happy with that.

I worked out EVERY day last week for 5 1/4 hours which is an average of 45 minutes per day. Excellent!! One of the girls I work with has started working out with me at lunch one day a week and she said that I have inspired her to work out more. Another person I met through Group says that I have inspired her to make an 8 week exercise committment. I have NEVER been an exercise inspiration before, so that is just AMAZING to me. My exercise goal this week, is to get in my two lunch work outs and my two personal trainer sessions. It is race weekend at TMS (woohoo!), so anything else is gravy. We generally get a lot of walking in at the track because it is at least 1/2 mile to the car. :-)

Non-scale victories just keep coming. I bought a new pair of size 18W jeans yesterday that I'm now wearing. I was wearing a 22W (or size 3 from LB), so that is great for just 11 weeks! Also, I'm wearing my rings full time again. I stopped wearing them sometime last summer because they were just too tight. Finally, I get comments constantly about how good I am looking. I will NEVER get tired of that.

I'm starting to see muscles forming everywhere. There is fat hanging from them from every which way, but they are there!! I know that as I continue to lose, it will look better and better.

I have Support Group tonight and I ALWAYS look forward to that. I can't wait to see how my new friends are doing.

No comments: