Ladybug

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today is a good day for change.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I gained 1/2 lb last week and nothing seems to be coming off this week, but I'm still feeling pretty good. I have a plan. Log food, go on vacation, have birthday, get fill. Ha! If I can maintain through all of that, I should probably consider it a victory!

I'm looking forward to vacation. I'm visiting my parents and they are watching their diet right now so we should be good influences on each other. Plus, I plan to buy a couple new outfits. YAY!!

The good thing about not being tight is that I'm definitely getting in my water. Plus, I'm keeping up my exercise. I did 1/2 hour on the elliptical at lunch today.

Tonight I'm meeting a friend for dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse. I'm sure I can find a good choice there!!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: