Ladybug

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feeling good!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hi everyone!! I am a day out from my 3rd fill. My doc says that he thinks I'm very close if not at my sweet spot. He told me to make an appointment for next month, but to not feel bad if I have to cancel. That would be awesome! I had lost 11 lbs since my last fill, so I was quite pleased with that.

I'm not a fan of being on mushies for 2 days after a fill, but (a.) I'm tight anyway and (b.) I tend to lose about 4 pounds in two days if I am on liquids. I guess if I don't have to go in going forward, but I hit a plateau, a 2 day liquid diet would be a good trick for me. I will just file that in my back pocket.

I actually had a scale victory this week. I have lost over 35 pounds and reached my "normal heavy weight". Most of my life, when I reached this point, that was when I always got serious. I got to that point several times in my life, but I always managed to kick it into gear and lose. However, over the last 3-4 years, that high point number turned into 2increased about 10 pounds. Then in 2010, I gained 25 pounds to get to my highest. Wow. Oh well, what's done is done. It's funny now how I feel pretty good about being at this weight having been 35 pounds heavier!

My next big goal is to go from Morbidly Obese to Obese Class 2. Only 8.2 more pounds. That seems like a "funny" goal, but it is one I will be quite proud of.

Take care all!!

No comments: