Ladybug

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ho Hum

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm feeling very "ho hum" today. Not great, not bad...just a little bored. I know that once I can go back to Jazzercise (two more weeks) that will get me revved up again. I am just not a walker so right now, it is hard to get motivated to "work out".

So, I'm trying to do other things. Tonight I decided to have my first massage post-banding. I don't think it will be an issue since I have no problem lying on my stomach. I guess if it bothers me I will just ask them to let me do it on my back.

On a completely random note, I started using cocoa butter on my stretch marks. That stuff really works. I'm quite impressed!

Do you all have anything good you used on your scars? I'm in the market. My incisions still have some healing to do, so I have some time to shop around. :tongue_smilie:

No comments: