Ladybug

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It is amazing the difference a day makes!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My attitude has done a 180 today and there are MANY reasons for it.

1. My three point plan I discussed yesterday which included logging food and exercising more. Planning alone helps me get out of the dumps.
2. My support group meeting last night which was AWESOME! If you aren't currently attending a support group, I would suggest that you try and find one. Mine only meets once a month, so it isn't a huge committment and it never fails to lift me up. I learn something every time. When I first started, I didn't think that I NEEDED to be part of a support group, but going was one of the best decisions I made.
3. Updated pics...I'm not sure how much difference you can REALLY tell, but I think it is something. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to get my pictures to upload (it says they are too big) so I will have to figure that out.
4. I implemented part of my plan and used the elliptical machine in aerobic mode for 20 minutes. [Sidebar: I forgot how much I sweat. Bringing a towel, soap, deoderant and a change of underwear would have been a good plan. Oops! Tomorrow.]
5. I received an email & a text from two wonderful new friends I met at suppor group. How nice is that??

After work, it is off to Jazzercise. Then I have a meeting with the sales guy at 24 Hour Fitness to start the personal trainer part of my plan.

Week #1 of my 8 week Jumpstart! Here I go!!

No comments: